Gold Coast Veterans Foundation is addressing an ongoing need by Ventura County veterans and their families: physical items. These physical items ensure the safety and well-being of our veteran population in need, including homeless and at-risk veterans, recently-housed veterans, and disabled veterans.
As you can see in our above montage, we have already assisted many Ventura County veterans and their families in need. We have connected medical equipment and household furnishings that have been donated by generous members of our community. We want to help you, the veteran or family member in need, as well!
To be considered for one or more items donated to us, please fill out our request form below. To receive any of the items below, we ask for the following:
- Fill out the request form at the bottom of this page. Please include the best phone number and e-mail address with which we can contact you.
- The items listed are based on the most common requests we receive. (We have found that this can be helpful to you if you are not sure of what items you need). If your item does not appear in our list below, select “My Requested Item Is Not Listed” and type your need in the space provided.
- The veteran or dependent of a veteran must be a resident of Ventura County, California. If your city of residence does not appear in the request form, then we can only refer you to other organizations in your area that may be able to assist you.
- Once we receive your request, we will include you on our Veteran Wish List. This is where our community can see your needs and potentially connect one or more of those items to you.
- Prior to receiving the items, please provide us proof of either your veteran status or that of the veteran to whom you are their dependent. Examples of proof of veteran status include discharge papers, ID with the veteran’s designation on it, or VA card.